Riya, Technical Recruiter with Collabera has a great position in Foster City, CA.
Location: Foster City, CA
IT Security & Risk Analyst
Duration : 5+months contract(possibility of extension)
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Manages an area of the IT Security and Risk Management Program that impacts multiple departments internal and external to IT, sets goals and objectives, tracks and communicates status, acts as spokesperson to business partners and colleagues on program subject area.
- Identifies security processes and standards across IT that would benefit from improvement.
- Proposes new standards, tools, policies, and procedures to improve security, compliance, and risk management activities in Gilead. Benchmarks innovative solutions as a method of monitoring progression to ensure value is being created and is consistent with organizational goals, objectives, and standards.
- Leads the security design of projects that entail large risk and widespread implications to the business Reports status on activities, issues, projects, etc. to senior IT management, including the effectiveness and efficiency of security activities
- Works with IT, Quality Assurance, and business colleagues to ensure audit readiness, and to prepare for internal and external audits Reviews security documents and project artifacts for complex situations
- Assesses and manages compliance risks across the organization, escalating to senior management as necessary.
If you are interested in then send Riya an updated resume in word format.
To get her email, please give her a call at 973-606-3249.
To know more about Collabera, please visit then on www.collabera.com