Robert Half Technology is looking for an experienced security and compliance senior analyst/manager to join a fascinating company located in San Jose! It is a Direct Hire/Permanent position
The Security and Compliance Senior Analyst /Manager will work with the Senior Director of Security Operations in maintaining the security and privacy by design posture across the enterprise. S/he will liaise with Operations, Legal, Finance, Engineering, Sales, Products, Sales, and Support to build and maintain security and privacy controls across the enterprise.
- Respond to customer questions about security and privacy of information.
- Perform vendor security and privacy assessments before onboarding and on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare for and deal with SOC 2, PCI, SOX and other auditors /external consultants.
- Perform audits and penetration testing of our environments and systems to identify and remediate risks.
- Work across functional teams to implement security and privacy policies, processes and controls.
- Develop /enhance policies and build security awareness training or other communications mechanism.
- Implement GRC tool to track all controls, risks, assessments, and remediation.
- Bachelors in Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related field or equivalent work experience
- Security certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM, Certified Ethical Hacker
- 5 to 8 years security assessments and /or security operations work
- Strong understanding of regulations and best practices including ISO 27001, SOC2, PCI, NIST, FedRAMP, and global privacy regulations.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
Technical Sourcing Specialist |Permanent Placement Team
O: 510.839.5975 ext. 21631
Connect with Daniel on LinkedIn
Robert Half Technology | 1999 Harrison Street | Suite 1000 | Oakland | CA 94612 USA | rht.com