Location: Mountain View (possible travel to South Dakota)
Position: Compliance Manager
Duration: 6 Months – FTE
Pay: Market Rate
- Experience in a compliance related role is key (comm. or consumer)
- Ability to work across multiple team dynamics (small compliance team, working across 3rd parties and internal Intuit teams)
- Attention to detail, accuracy is key, must be top of mind
The QuickBooks Financing (QBF) team is on a mission to transform small business lending. Imagine a world where QuickBooks customers can access funding in hours whenever they need it. And imagine a world where we help SMBs make the right decision about when to take funding, how much to take and what type. That’s the future state we’re working to make a reality. QuickBooks is better positioned to solve this customer pain point than any other player in the market and we are assembling a world class team to build this business.
- Help develop policies and implement compliance processes with operations team within the QuickBooks Financing group, as well as other functional and business units. This includes monitoring of the final workflows from originations through servicing and collections. A heavy emphasis of this role initially will be on testing and monitoring.
- Oversee and contribute to regular audits of 3rd party partners to ensure compliance to contractual obligations, regulation and ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Prepare for and manage, third party, government and internal audits.
- Help drive the mindset that Compliance is a strategic advantage, enabling growth and customer delight.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7-10 years’ professional experience
- 3+ years’ experience in an in-house legal or compliance department preferred.
- Strong knowledge of commercial or consumer lending, including familiarity with applicable federal and state regulations, such as ECOA, FCRA, TILA, FDCPA, UDAP, GLBA/Privacy, OFAC and 3rd party vendor management.
- Proven ability to apply regulatory knowledge to the practical design and application of process and procedures in an institutional quality lending or servicing environment.
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams to implement effective compliance controls and programs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills. Ability to communicate regulatory compliance issues to senior management. Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Tell Jasveen Bal that Robin Basham from EnterpriseGRC Solutions sent you.
Kforce Inc.| Finance and Accounting Talent Associate
180 Montgomery St. Suite 1860, San Francisco, CA 94104