To effectively use the content, you need to do three things; become a CSA member, (it costs nothing and offers tremendous value), two, become a contributor and participant, three, either visit the SANS.ORG site directly or allow the iframe to operate via browser settings. We believe the SANS and our own site are secure enough for this operation, however, it's your call.
Hands-On Immersion Security Training
At SANS 2017 (April 7-14), in Orlando, Florida, you’ll get the best hands-on, immersion-style training from world-class instructors and learn what it takes to stop cyber threats. Regardless of the course, you select, SANS promises that you will be able to use what you learn as soon as you return to your office. Download the event brochure for course descriptions, instructor biographies and more. Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your week:
8120 Woodmont Avenue, Suite 310, Bethesda, MD, 20814
Join us at SANS Security West 2017 in San Diego, CA (May 9-18) to learn directly from the world's top cybersecurity practitioners. Through hands-on immersion training, our courses will prepare you to defend your organization against security breaches and to prevent future attacks through cutting-edge methods. Download the event brochure to review course descriptions, instructor biographies and more.
Take advantage of these opportunities to get the most out of your week:
Save $400 when you register and pay by March 15.
- Choose from 30+ information security courses providing cutting-edge content.
- Enhance your training by registering for a 1- to 2-day skills-based class, available at a reduced cost along with your 5- or 6-day course.
- Distinguish yourself as an information security leader - Get certified with a GIAC Certification.
- Extend your SANS course by four months with an OnDemand Bundle (subject to availability).
- Network with like-minded security professionals facing similar challenges.
- Learn how to implement a broad range of practical solutions that you can use immediately.
- Connect with companies and local organizations at the Vendor Solutions Expo.
- Participate in a variety of evening bonus sessions and industry events.
- Challenge your skills at the DFIR NetWars Tournament, CORE NetWars Experience.
- Join us at the Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel where a discounted rate of $221 is available through April 17.
Choose a course from this extensive list:
NEW Cutting-Edge Courses
Core Security Essentials
Cyber Defense Operations
Digital Forensics and Incident Response
Security Management, Legal, Risk, and Compliance Auditing
1- and 2-day Skills-based Courses
These skills-based courses can be taken at a reduced cost along with your 5- or 6-day course to enhance your training:
* Courses with these Certifications meet the requirements for DoDD 8140
NetWars - April 12 & 13
Free with any 4-6 day SANS course. Add on during registration or onsite.
Core NetWars Experience, led by Jeff McJunkin, covers all aspects of IT Security and includes topics on vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, incident response, system hardening, malware analysis, and digital forensics.
DFIR NetWars Tournament, led by Rob Lee and David Cowen, focuses on digital forensics and includes topics on host forensics, network forensics, and malware and memory analysis.
Nothing beats the SANS live training experience but if you are unable to attend learn how you can attend remotely. Register today to guarantee your seat and to lay a strong foundation for a successful year!