|Don’t Get Left Behind — Advance Your Career with GRC Professional Certification
Governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) are more important than ever — especially in our global, rapidly changing, high-tech world.
Make sure you're ready with an OCEG GRC Professional Certification.
GRC professionals like you attend in-person OCEG GRC Professional (GRCP) courses to:
- Prepare for (and advance) in a new GRC role
- Develop (and improve) plans for integrated GRC capabilities
- Learn practical tools to implement GRC within their organization
- Differentiate their talents by having a GRC Certification on their resume/CV
- Network with others in GRC roles
OCEG GRC Professional in-person courses provide you with valuable knowledge and practical tools to develop, manage, and audit your organization's GRC capability.
These courses prepare you to become certified as a GRC Professional, and they qualify you for NASBA CPE credit.