The Compliance Mapping Revolution: (ISC)2 and Unified Compliance at the Forefront
The history of compliance mapping methodology is rife with old techniques that burned through time and huge piles of money, essentially developing increasingly complex spreadsheets which were ultimately cast aside.
Now, there is a new scientific approach that incorporates new technologies and standards like NLP engines, named entity recognition, built-in change management, and the ability to leverage the results into the most popular GRC software.
Attend this session to learn how to:
- Join the mapping revolution
- Leverage the world's largest compliance framework to increase the quality of your mapping
- "Future-proof" your compliance efforts by ensuring both current and future mapping efforts can be incorporated through the most popular GRC software
- Customize your own compliance framework by selecting the laws, standards, and rules relevant to your company and industry
- Eliminate redundant controls and reduce audit requirements with instant gap/overlap analyses
(ISC)2 San Francisco Chapter