Security & Risk Management
I went to buy a bed with my sister the other day and the salesman was chatting away telling us how he couldn’t get his state refund because someone had stolen his identity and collected his refund.
- Prevents systems from processing or responding to legitimate traffic
- Transmits data packets
- Exploits a known fault in an OS, service or application
- Results in system crash or CPU at 100%
- Distributed reflective denial of service DRDoS
- Reflected approach, rather than direct to victim, manipulates traffic so that attack is reflected back to victim from other sources
- Example: DNS Poisoning and SMURF
What is FIDO? FIDO is the World’s Largest Ecosystem for Standards-Based, Interoperable Authentication
BETTER SECURITY FOR ONLINE SERVICES, REDUCED COST FOR THE ENTERPRISE, SIMPLER AND SAFER FOR CONSUMERS
Firewall Planning and Design
Center For Internet Security Critical Security Controls V.6.1
Since the 2017 travel ban and the intense turmoil over relations in and out of the United States, this article remains relevant to issues of the secure human.
CISO Forum 2016 at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay
We’ve been having a continuous compliance conversation, but did you know that compliance is a fabric that breaks down over time?
Back in 2011, I began a thread on SEO. With all the events of fake news, I've decided to keep the articles in the Security section. They tell an important story about small business, website security, and business in the cloud.
The single most important factor impacting GRC success is the capacity to reduce security and risk management complexity to its fewest and simplest vectors. EnterpriseGRC Solutions and an Elastic Compliance Network can help.
CIS CSC Critical Security Controls Article Count: 1
Thank you for your interest in EnterpriseGRC Solutions.
We look forward to serving your needs.